The Jencuip EC10 Plate meter is very similar to the EC09. However, the EC10 can connect to a computer using a USB cable. The grass walk can then be imported onto the computer and imported into Pasture Base. This means it is not necessary to carry around a notebook. The device stores data for 99 paddocks e.g., paddock number and area. All data is retained when the plate meter is turned off. The farmer can upload the grass walk to Pasture Base when it suits them. The EC10 displays, DM/ha, compressed height and number of drops taken. The EC10 provides the benefits of being able to link to a computer and avoid manual calculations, and for carrying out analytics on the data to provide valuable farming insights.
- Fast and simple way of measuring paddocks.
- Input the pasture covers into Pasture Base or input them later when walk is complete.
- An excellent way to train your eye into grass measuring.
- Height reading can be used to measure residuals after cows.
- A comprehensive instruction handbook is included with each Agriworks electronic Plate Meter.